Posts: 18
Threads: 5
Joined: Apr 2013
Is this right? just to check.
Bc my weapon mag att is higher than phy att.
but in char stats my phy att is higher..?
Posts: 7
Threads: 2
Joined: Apr 2013
right xD magical attack will be higher then phy attack xD
your bow 14D is the right one ^^
Posts: 847
Threads: 47
Joined: Mar 2013
Bow with higher magic damage... nice one xD
I will revert damage, it just was edited wrong I think.
Posts: 18
Threads: 5
Joined: Apr 2013
U did it already?
let me know what u changed
Posts: 847
Threads: 47
Joined: Mar 2013
Not yet, require server maintenance to change something
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2013
i have the same problem and i am using sword
Posts: 847
Threads: 47
Joined: Mar 2013
All items D14 for some reason have higher Magical attack, I need to check this a little more before editing something.