Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi and welcome to the Job Temple Unique Guide!
BEWARE THAT THIS IS AN OPEN JOB CONFLICT DUNGEON! THIEVES VS HUNTERS/TRADERS!
I RECOMMEND GOING WITH A PARTY!

All Uniques have been customized and are lvl 120

Here i will show you what Unique's spawn in the Job Temple and where they spawn as well as explaining the AP aspect.
All of the Unique's inside the Job Temple can drop Gold, Silver, Iron and Copper coins.
There is also a 100% chance of them dropping 1x 12D Immortal stone!

The Job Temple has a timer which opens special Unique rooms at different times during the day for a set duration as you can see here:
You can enter the Sanctum of Restriction and Sanctum of Blue Eye (Selket/Neith) rooms at 03:30 and 15:30 SST
You can enter the Sanctum of Punishment and Sanctum of Atonement (Anubis/Isis) rooms at 09:30 and 21:30 SST
You can enter the Sanctum of Immorality and Sanctum of Dark (Haroeris/Seth) rooms at 12:30 and 00:30 SST
The time stated is SST (Standard Server Time), the rooms open every 12 hours.
There are announcements in-game 10 mins and 5 mins before the rooms will open.

You can check how much AP each Job Union has at anytime by pressing the little square icon below your radar to bring up the Area Point window.
(Note: You must have entered the Job Temple at least once for the icon to show!)

As you can see on picture above, the Hunters/Traders Union have gained 400 AP from Quests towards the Haroeris and Seth rooms.
So currently the Hunters/Traders will be able to enter and the Thieves will not.

The first two Unique's that you can kill are Selket and Neith and are located here:
These first two Unique's do not require any AP contribution.

Now you will need to start completing repeatable Quest's to gain AP to fight the last 4 Unique's

Each repeatable Quest inside the Job temple gives an AP reward to your Job Union as well as gold and experience for you, see below:

The Quest NPC for Hunters/Traders is located here:

Completing Quests from this NPC will gain your Job Union (Hunters/Traders) AP for the Sanctum of Punishment and Sanctum of Atonement

The Quest NPC for Thieves is located here:

Completing Quests from this NPC will gain your Union (Thieves) AP for the Sanctum of Punishment and the Sanctum of Atonement

You can check how much AP each Job Union has at anytime by pressing the little square icon below your radar to bring up the Area Point window.

The next two Unique's that you can kill are Anubis and Isis they are located here:
Your Job Union needs to have the higher amount of AP to enter!
(If no AP has been gained by Hunters/Traders or Thieves then both Job Union's can enter)

To Gain AP for the last 2 Unique rooms both Unions (Hunters/Traders and Thieves) will need to complete Quests from a different NPC located here in the Sanctum of Audience:

Completing Quests from this NPC will gain your Union AP for the Sanctum of Immorality and the Sanctum of Dark

The last two Unique's that you can kill are Haroeris and Seth they are located here:
Your Job Union needs to have the higher amount of AP to enter!
(If no AP has been gained by Hunters/Traders or Thieves then no-one can enter until the next spawn)
You must kill Haroeris before you can move onto Seth.

That's all the Unique's that spawn in the Job temple!
I don't think that little picture of Seth does him justice, this one is more like it!
Seth is an extremely powerful Unique, you will need a 8/8 party possibly more for this!

PM me if you think i have missed anything or you think something is wrong!
Thanks for looking, hope i helped and enjoy!
Small correction on your post

The Uniques are lvl 130 Smile
Life is 3 days, you're on your 2nd one already.

What are you gonna do tomorrow?