I was invited to a Party and a player named beretos pm me that i have stolen his place and he want to come in pt with 3 chars.. i dont leave then he pk me and wrote insults ... pls help
03-05-2014, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2014, 15:09 PM by beret0s.)
Lol yea , he take screenshot like that becase he using bot and don't want that to be seen btw im not having 3 chars ,i have 2 chars and no bot ,wizz for academy,blader main char.*Im having a laptop+pc when i do academy.Anyway that time was LOVE party I was on wizz, i restarted game to login on blader to buy something. Look how i talked with him 1st time and how he respond He sayd me he doing Lucky Buff.
"please leave party" --- "fail" "NO I DONT LEAVE FOR YOU"
"i please you to leave party" ---- '"i don't care" "do it whole night"
with such answers..... how you cant insult alot ?
when someone ask me for help i dont say good night . and this player took my place in pty