Poll: Should the Skill Mastery get changed?
Yes it should.
No its stong enough.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Force
This Thread is about the Skill Mastery "Force"

I wanted to ask you guys what do you think about the current Force skills?

Why im asking?
Well right now the D-Buffs are on Lv 12 with a Probability of 80%.
That means if you are (12Dg) lv 120 the chance to D-Buff you is on 80% thats ok so far.
If you're higher then (12Dg) Lv 120 like (13Dg) Lv 130 the chance to D-Buff is way smaller.
So if you try to D-Buff a Monster or a Player which is 120+ it gonna resist most of the time.
What do you think about it, should it get changed or should it stay like it is now?
Yes, it should be changed. It doesn't make since to have mobs and players 13D and skill still 12D.
It's Fine like it is !!! Don't Change anythink ... i am Force/Fire/Bow , and With every 1~2th Force "Skill" i get The Debuff on the Player Smile , so i don't think we need to Change here Anythink , debuff is enought !!!
So 2 posts and 6 votes ... seems like people dont care about ^^
yeah , at warlock i saw the same problem . u can't status a player vith 14dg armors , and when u can its like 1 sec , or it's very hard
U can't Status a Player With d14 armor :X ?! I dont know what u are doing lol . but for me it works fine . need about 10 seconds to full debuff my enemeny. Full D14.
Warlock got already 13d d-buffs which means they can d-buff you without a problem