Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 June maintenance [Done]
Server was shutdown to take care about some nice people and to hear them cry after we will start it again.

About 20 accounts banned for bug abuse with Fort taxes

Negative taxes are disables from now

Guild godsarmy disbanded, Hotan fort released.

More checks will be done tomorrow.
omg noob back and use server bugs ? .......
Which bug?:huh:
and again here we are Biggrin another abusers? I hope not...
Bugs abusers? how's that possible?

(06-04-2013, 23:31 PM)Rebbeca Wrote:  Which bug?:huh:

Fer q foto de mierda q tenes !! jajajaj
I must have overlooked this topic, thought I went through all the sections. I read your notice about a tax bug? I'm quite curious as to what you mean by that and to what fortress it applied.
(06-04-2013, 23:33 PM)xmoshe Wrote:  I must have overlooked this topic, thought I went through all the sections. I read your notice about a tax bug? I'm quite curious as to what you mean by that and to what fortress it applied.

Go ask Trolol Wink
As an indifferent oppinion, it`s not those players fault that it was a server bug Smile. Ofc, they maybe took advantage of it. But i don`t think it`s fair, as an impartial player`s oppinion.
I thought no one will use until next maintenance, but this is even better, cuz we can see people real face (virtual) now.
(06-04-2013, 23:50 PM)justsum Wrote:  As an indifferent oppinion, it`s not those players fault that it was a server bug Smile. Ofc, they maybe took advantage of it. But i don`t think it`s fair, as an impartial player`s oppinion.

There's a rule:
If you found a bug , you must report it and not use it or you may find you account banned.
Smile