Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event ?
Mektup etkinliği bitti mi? ya da şimdi çalışıyor? 

şimdi eserleri nasıl alabilirim eşyalarımı nasıl alabilirim ve nereden ekran im mutlu göstereyim

teşekkür ederim <3 Wacko1
The Event had the duration until this sunday you could change the letters in event so ok located in each town.

for a better support plz write your questions in english it's highly appreciated
Life is 3 days, you're on your 2nd one already.

What are you gonna do tomorrow?
(11-24-2019, 10:52 AM)[GM]Vertigo Wrote:  The Event had the duration until this sunday you could change the letters in event so ok located in each town.

for a better support plz write your questions in english it's highly appreciated
today is working ? or finish ?
(11-24-2019, 10:52 AM)[GM]Vertigo Wrote:  The Event had the duration until this sunday you could change the letters in event so ok located in each town.

my account is program i think all players can change to items from Event So-Ok i cant change can help me to that i no want lose this events...
you cant change now because event is finished
Life is 3 days, you're on your 2nd one already.

What are you gonna do tomorrow?