Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebirth and Masteries
Hello guys, I have a simple question regarding this server. I have tried some other servers with the Rebirth system where your skills stay even after rebirthing so you could technically have all skills open even if the mastery is at level 0.
However I heard from some people that on this server, the skills are reset after rebirthing but because the people I asked had kind of bad english they probably didn't understand my question.
Can anyone please confirm whether the skills stay or not?
Thanks everyone for the information Smile
hello! 
No, only things that reset after reborn are your level (from 130 to 1) and stats points (every reborn gives you extra 10 stats points). Of course, you can't use 14d weapon skills or 14d set till 101lvl, but with event area and academy system helping, you can get 110lvl in 2-5min Smile
(08-12-2018, 06:51 AM)arvidsc Wrote:  hello! 
No, only things that reset after reborn are your level (from 130 to 1) and stats points (every reborn gives you extra 10 stats points). Of course, you can't use 14d weapon skills or 14d set till 101lvl, but with event area and academy system helping, you can get 110lvl in 2-5min Smile

I see, so I can open ALL 7 masteries (as Chinese) and ALL 6 Masteries (as European) right? This is all I need to start playing Biggrin
ofc not, you can't have all Mastery, China 390 and Euro 260, to reset skills and mastery you have to use Skill edit potions or Skill/Mastery reset scroll (that delete all skills and mastery and add 25kk SP) and try another build.
When you reborn only your Character Level and STR/INT reset, rest stay like it was, skills / mastery stay Smile
Admin email: exaysro@gmail.com Only this one is real.
(08-12-2018, 20:07 PM)Navmesh Wrote:  ofc not, you can't have all Mastery, China 390 and Euro 260, to reset skills and mastery you have to use Skill edit potions or Skill/Mastery reset scroll (that delete all skills and mastery and add 25kk SP) and try another build.
When you reborn only your Character Level and STR/INT reset, rest stay like it was, skills / mastery stay 
Now I get it :Smile Thanks a lot for the explanation