Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Hi staff,

First of all good job on website it looks great but the main thing why I'm sending you this email is because of the problem that I am having with my account. I didn't play on Exay for maybe year and a half to two years so i decided to come back again but when i logged in it said that my account was banned (account: pandemonaeon666). What was the reason because nothing is coming to my mind what i did wrong. I would like his account to get unbanned if it is possible if not will it be possible to change an email of this banned account to some email that I am not using so i could create a new account with my primary mail (which is the one on the banned account). I am requesting this because I wanna come back to play and if i did something which was against the rules sorry in advance but honestly nothing is coming to my mind because I did not play for long time. I hope I will hear from you soon.

P.S. I tried using the ticket method first but for some reason it couldn't submit it.

Kind regards.
Hello mate.
Send your request to "exaysro@gmail.com".
BR
Telegram: @msg_me

IGN "QARA"
(10-29-2017, 15:08 PM)QARA Wrote:  Hello mate.
Send your request to "exaysro@gmail.com".
BR

I did which is the same text but no response. Do you need any more information ?  If yes I will be more than to input.
You have to wait a little bit. Because GM Navmesh has now a vacation Smile
Telegram: @msg_me

IGN "QARA"