Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nav :) this one is for you
Star 
SOME of us feel a bit bored at times while playing the server, while we do have a lot of side stuff to do it's already been done and most pple are lazy doing it because it either doesn't give gold or immediate  power up.

What I come to ask of you Navu is this, Nyam1 

What if you could make the job equip editable? I mean the + and the blues, and seing as job dungeon is always empty and the uniques in particular arent used for nothing Smile  what about making a quest with special reward like a item that you can only use to give blues (STR ; INT ; PARRY ; ATK RATE)  and maybe add it to the water holy temple too.

And to get the + lets say you could make use of the weapon exchange system and change 1500 or 2000 elixir weapons for 1 special elixir, elixir which can only be used on the job cape.

I don't know it's just some ideas, need a lot of work to be actually workable and I don't even know if it's possible
This is just my ignorant humble opinion Empathy2 

old soul 
young heart
in the distance
I can smell you fart

<3 

https://t.me/Kkkonguito
(10-21-2017, 16:45 PM)devillolipop Wrote:  SOME of us feel a bit bored at times while playing the server, while we do have a lot of side stuff to do it's already been done and most pple are lazy doing it because it either doesn't give gold or immediate  power up.

What I come to ask of you Navu is this, Nyam1 

What if you could make the job equip editable? I mean the + and the blues, and seing as job dungeon is always empty and the uniques in particular arent used for nothing Smile  what about making a quest with special reward like a item that you can only use to give blues (STR ; INT ; PARRY ; ATK RATE)  and maybe add it to the water holy temple too.

And to get the + lets say you could make use of the weapon exchange system and change 1500 or 2000 elixir weapons for 1 special elixir, elixir which can only be used on the job cape.

I don't know it's just some ideas, need a lot of work to be actually workable and I don't even know if it's possible
This is just my ignorant humble opinion Empathy2 

Its a good idea and all but I think the same way as you, either too much work, or. it quite possible ???