I need to know because I banearon my account, it tells me that bot use, but here in the server all use bot, so do not see what the problem ..
so I ask you please unblock me took more than a week with the account that I can not use bot, and since last night I can not get in and I have silk in it and also I have Vip Premium On and I can not use it? is as unfair ...
Atte: MrWarrior
Gm and Moderator ...
please remove the ban and allow use mbot because if they ban because we use mbot would have to ban the whole server, because all use mbot or some other bot, and that for you not receiving them at all, so let's be fair, Quitenos the ban and allow use bot, you will not hurt them at all we use bot, deviate by ip can not connect more than 3 accounts, and it does not produce lag ..
Consider it please ...
Atte: MrWarrior.
man u can't or you won't understand thats its not allowed ??
the gm would change his rules because everyone is botting
he must only stay there invisible in canyon at 123 mobs , there are ~ 100 bots
he can ban them all thats true , because it 's against the rules
and he won't change them