Thx Good work:d Gz For you Now I ask you Know who is Krysia Or Basia???? I thing NO!! you know What is this Letters? FRAJER???? I thing too YOU DONT KNOW!!! but Gz for you hahahaha
Sounds like you have some growing up to do, Pontabest1.
I recommend you simply learn to ignore people.
Exercising this will certainly go a long ways in game, and in real life.
(02-03-2015, 20:06 PM)vladdidar Wrote: Sounds like you have some growing up to do, Pontabest1.
I recommend you simply learn to ignore people.
Exercising this will certainly go a long ways in game, and in real life.
I dont even know who u are, u are typing on all posts, are u wannabee GM ? stop type okey.. and why should i ignore when all report me all time? just stfu when u dont even know...
Not a wanna be GM.
Active forum member, and former GM/SUP on different servers.
So no, I don't "wanna be", trust me.
His language isn't appropriate, I agree, but it wasn't an insult directed at anyone from what I could see. Toodles~~
Best English.
Don t forget , one guy had already +26 Bow.
And i don t think , that you got banned because you are too good. I think you did any other thing wich isn t allowed.