Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Socket Stones
Hi Admin tell me one thing how I add socket stones in this game there is a item to add sockets but no is stone socket in this game tell me more about this explanation its urgent
Thanks
Hey, you can find the socket stones at Alexandrian's grocery trader! To buy them you must have Exay coins & CTF Coins Wink
To add a socket you have to open your alchemy tab (Y-key) and switch to Socket Alchemy (from left side of alchemy tab window)
First you gotta make a slot for that stone/s via special item called 'Magic Stone of Sockets' (you can find it at Alexandria grocery shop as well).
If you wish to remove any socket stone from your item you need the 'Destrustion Rondo', you can purchase it from Item Mall (f10) search for it at Alchemy selection!
Good luck =)
(09-09-2019, 19:57 PM)[GM]Staffy Wrote:  Hey, you can find the socket stones at Alexandrian's grocery trader! To buy them you must have Exay coins & CTF Coins Wink
To add a socket you have to open your alchemy tab (Y-key) and switch to Socket Alchemy (from left side of alchemy tab window)
First you gotta make a slot for that stone/s via special item called 'Magic Stone of Sockets' (you can find it at Alexandria grocery shop as well).
If you wish to remove any socket stone from your item you need the 'Destrustion Rondo', you can purchase it from Item Mall (f10) search for it at Alchemy selection!
Good luck =)

Thanks to your reply please how I obtain exaycoins and ctf coins
Another questiom How i put sockets un armor and acvesories
Thanks
socket stones can only be used on weapons with a higher dg then 11
Exaycoins can be obtained by daily quest ( you can find it in newbie town) or by buying from player
CTF coins ( Capture the Flag) you need to get them by going to the capture the flag event
Life is 3 days, you're on your 2nd one already.

What are you gonna do tomorrow?
(09-10-2019, 21:46 PM)[GM]Vertigo Wrote:  socket stones can only be used on weapons with a higher dg then 11
Exaycoins can be obtained by daily quest ( you can find it in newbie town) or by buying from player
CTF coins ( Capture the Flag) you need to get them by going to the capture the flag event

Thanks for your reply another question in this server there is this item Artisans Magic Stone in any NPC to start a craft system