Posts: 2
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2014
04-01-2014, 11:53 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014, 18:30 PM by jshenlim .)
2x vote for silk are not work , i only get 20 silk from vote
and bot everywhere , the game rule not working ?
here , top of the page said "2x Vote and Donate event is available now! You can get 40 silks every 12 hours!!!"
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
Posts: 327
Threads: 5
Joined: Dec 2013
04-01-2014, 11:58 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014, 12:02 PM by shadows .)
(04-01-2014, 11:53 AM) jshenlim Wrote: 2x vote for silk are not work , i only get 20 silk from vote
and bot everywhere , the game rule not working ?
As I know, the silk event is through silk charge?
Posts: 342
Threads: 20
Joined: Dec 2013
You can only vote 1 time per every 10 hours if I understand this correctly.
Posts: 2
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2014
(04-01-2014, 11:53 AM) jshenlim Wrote: 2x vote for silk are not work , i only get 20 silk from vote
and bot everywhere , the game rule not working ?
as you can see , the top of vote screen page , it said "2x Vote and Donate event is available now! You can get 40 silks every 12 hours!!!"
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
Posts: 327
Threads: 5
Joined: Dec 2013
04-01-2014, 19:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014, 19:21 PM by shadows .)
Ehm I gotta admit, that the vote is still 20 silk per 12 hours and not 40 silk. I had before 66 silk and now I have 86, which is still 20 silk I got from the vote system.
Posts: 674
Threads: 126
Joined: Mar 2013
Yea, my bad. I didn't changed it from last event. Now should be ok, also 2x for vote wasn't announced.
Admin email: exaysro@gmail.com Only this one is real.