[attachment=593]and it wont open up a 4th page..[had 3 to start with], says its reached its limit, if it cant be used then why are you selling it and is there anyway to get my silk back?
u probally did all inv quests
this item only works after the 2e quest if im right idk long time ago
when u did do the last quest u cant active the inv expension cuz there are to less slots to open
u probally did all inv quests
this item only works after the 2e quest if im right idk long time ago
when u did do the last quest u cant active the inv expension cuz there are to less slots to open
I didn't do any quests, the 3 pages were opened when I made my toon, that's why I bought the inventory expansion. That really needs to be removed before someone else wastes 199 silk on something that cant even be used.