Close
Home
Main
Search
Search Forum
ExaySRO
wiki
Remember Me
ExaySRO Forums
ExaySRO Forums
>
Server
>
Support & Question/Answer
>
Can't understand the image code verification
>
Share
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Thread Modes
Can't understand the image code verification
blaks7ar
Offline
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Joined: Jan 2014
#1
01-29-2014, 16:58 PM
Hello,I have a little problem.I just created my account and I can't understand the image code verification when I try to log on the server.Please help!
Find
Reply
TrixKing
Offline
Member
Posts: 248
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2013
#2
01-29-2014, 17:02 PM
Fill in the number 1 and press enter
https://www.exaysro.com
Find
Reply
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
--------------------
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
Server
-- Server Announcements
-- Server Events
-- Support & Question/Answer
-- Guides and FAQs
-- Report section
General
-- General discussion forum
-- Screenshots
-- Free Market
-- Guild Forum
-- Jangan Town
-- Artworks Forum
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode