ExaySRO Forums

Full Version: NEWBIE GUIDE TO SURVIVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys this is a guide for people who just started playing to give you an idea of how to get around this server and how to make money!!!!!

How to get lv 130 and reborn:
1) At lv1-40 try to get yourself into an academy that does party leveling
at the event area( for that you go to the teleport in Newbie Town where you start of, teleport to Jangan, on top of the stairs there will be another teleport that looks the same, and then choose from the list "Event Area"
STAY IN THE PARTY TILL LV 101!!!!!! NO GAP NECESSARY *in spare time use your pet to pick up gold if your noticing that your party master isnt doing so*
2) At lv 101 go back to Jangan, go to the same teleport and choose to teleport to "Shop Area" and from there purchase 12dg SUN items for Cheap Price
3)Once you got your armour teleport to lv 108-109 Monsters In Alexandria If your pure int and join a party, or if your pure str grab a friend and head to Mirror Temple South of constinalope, to lv 113-120 mobs and stay there till your lv 115-120 and able to collect enough Awaken Coins(cards) to be able to exchange them and recieve 13dg armour and 13dg weapon( the guide is under on how to get 13dg)
4) At Lv115-120 you can start going into parties on lv 122-123 Mobs In Baghdad and those parties usually get maxed out and the EXP AND SP IS AMAZING, you can stay there till lv 130 if you want but for str players it would be more useful to find a party in the other desert of baghdad( Phantom Desert) on bow monsters for faster exp!! (AS I SAID BEFORE DO NOT GAP BECAUSE FROM LV 115-130 YOU GET ENOUGH SP TO MAX OUT ALL YOUR SKILLS )
5) IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ONLINE DURING AN EVENT THEN DO NOT MISS OUT ON IT ( ROC WILL LEVEL YOU FROM LV 125 TO LV 130 IF U FIND THE RIGHT PARTY OR FROM LV 70-117) OR MANY OTHER EVENTS THAT ARE HOST BY THE ACTIVE STAFF!!!!
** AFTER YOU REBORN **
JOIN ACADEMY, UR SKILLS WILL STAY ON LV 130 SO WHEN YOU GO BACK TO EVENT AREA AND JOIN PARTY YOU WILL GET TO LV 108 in LESS THAN 10-15MIN AND THEN YOUR ABLE TO GO TO BAGHDAD  AND JOIN THE PARTY***

**********To recieve the 13dg collect atleast 10-15 awaken cards and head to Jangan Once again to the same teleport above the stairs and teleport back to Newbie Town * Bring Atleast 80MIL with you *
To the left side of the stairs in newbie town you will have 3 ladies lined up
they are lined up for a purpose, start with the one closest to the stairs> its like a magic pop but instead you get Awaken Elixers that are used to create a 13DG, after your done in the magic pop, go to the next person and exchange the prizes!!> then go to the last person and purchase the needed Ingredients 250TEARS-250POWDER-250STONE AND The item you are trying to make (weapon/armour/accessory) Once your purchased the item you want to make press Y, then go to manufacture (star looking icon) and put in the weapon in the slot and in the 4 slots under put in the tears-powder-stone-and Awaken Elixer then there you go (: ********

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Money Guide:
ALWAYS HAVE YOUR PET ON!!!!!

1) Best way to make money in this server is to vote or purchase silk
Look at the picture of my character: To purchase the wings/Avatar you need 75 Silk and 2BIL= Sell wings for 3-4bil and avatar for 8bil that adds up to**** 11-12bil for 2-3days of voting!!!!!!!****
2) Manufacture light armour items 13dg and weapons> Buy elixer protector for 250mil for 250elixers and 5mil for powders 13dg> Make full set +5 then buy adv elixer pro b(each adv b cost from 50-150mil), make full set +7 and sell each piece for 2.5bil-3bil in stall in Jangan Town ( you waste 1h+ 1bil and make 14-18bil)
3) Join a party in baghdad AUTO SHARE ALL and you make around 70-100mil an hour
4) The event letters you pick up like H A P P is all you need to get your prize, Y doesnt work so when you go to Event Lady In every town just by using H A P P you will recieve your prizes!!! ( IF UR A BEGGINER THOSE PRIZES ARE VERY USUFUL!!!!!!
5) THIS SERVER IS FULL OF NICE PEOPLE WHO HELP PEOPLE OUT JUST BY BEING NICE TO ONE ANOTHER DO NOT BEG FOR GOLD OR ITEMS BUT INDEED MAKE FRIENDS IN-GAME WITH PLAYERS AND MOST OF THE TIME PLAYERS HERE WILL HELP YOU OUT WHEN THEY SEE YOU JUST STARTED
*********GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE AND WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK ON SUCCEEDING GUYS!!!!! If your having a hard time leveling or hard time making money pm me ingame and i will help you out with some gold IM NOT RICH SO DONT BEG ME FOR ITEMS AND BILLIONS but indeed i will give 50-100mil to help you out get armour etc!!! PM ME ImStonedXD

LIST OF PLAYER THAT HELP OUT ACADEMY WISE *Kind people so respect them**!!! Dont beg for items they will help you out Armour/Weapon/Pot wise either way !!!!
~Pink
~ImStonedxD
~Sun
~IDontKnow
~calvad0s
~Serafelle
~Stephan
~YoungLady
~_DarkShadow_
~Dre
~AtanasRadev
~StonedHedge
~Jasiek
~RedOne
~2Good4You
~TIMON_
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Guild that are kind to new players// NO snobs and NO rich disrespectful people.. These guilds will help you plv wise and gold wise dont beg thought!!
~CursedFaithx Pm ImStonedxD
~CursedFaith PM xImStonedx
~UnderTheSun PM SimpleSimply or YoundLady
~eXodus PM StonedHedge
~GodEatGod Pm IDontKnow
~Sickness Pm TIMON_ or Shinta911
~Pantheon Pm Photovoltaik
~H2o Pm GreenLemon
Good tutorial, I like it. It's perfect for newcomers, I suggest to sticky it
And how would these new players have the gold to get a full 12d set @ 101 if they get plvled from 1 to 101? How would they effectively grind on 108+ mobs with a clean set? Didn't even read beyond that for now..
(06-25-2013, 10:57 AM)xmoshe Wrote: [ -> ]And how would these new players have the gold to get a full 12d set @ 101 if they get plvled from 1 to 101? How would they effectively grind on 108+ mobs with a clean set? Didn't even read beyond that for now..

Simply, a typical party leveling for academy is EXP AUTO and ITEM AUTO, as i mentioned in the post always have your pet on, Y? because by the time your lv 101 you will atleast have 20-30mil weather your the one whos pet is picking up the gold or the master doesnt matter, to get a full set and a weapon 12dg is 17mil that leaves u with 3-13mil for pots and whatever else you need for the grind, thats more than enough for a start unless your a new player thats really greedy..... aswell for new players who have a hard time getting gold or party leveling i posted that i would be able to spare them with 50-100mil to help them out, so first read everything before making a statement thank you for atleast looking throught the topic!!!
+1 nice thread.. hope our new players will read this. Good2_002
(06-26-2013, 13:07 PM)HeoJeong Wrote: [ -> ]+1 nice thread.. hope our new players will read this. Good2_002

thank you!! and i hope so aswell!!
hahaha ty that GeG is standing by the nice guild list Biggrin
and srsly good good guide Smile good job
(06-27-2013, 02:20 AM)IDontKnow Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha ty that GeG is standing by the nice guild list Biggrin
and srsly good good guide Smile good job

kind people deserve to be putted on there!! congratz on making the list you were nominated by normal players aswell
LOL my name is there too, thanks bro, the truth is that I really love to help other players, if I don't do it that's only because I'm afk or busy with other things... but I answer to all PM's /questions in game and I try all the time to help somehow the others ^^

Nice tutorial... keep it in this way, you're in my top5 players from ExaySRO, cheers Good
(06-27-2013, 10:14 AM)Sun Wrote: [ -> ]LOL my name is there too, thanks bro, the truth is that I really love to help other players, if I don't do it that's only because I'm afk or busy with other things... but I answer to all PM's /questions in game and I try all the time to help somehow the others ^^

Nice tutorial... keep it in this way, you're in my top5 players from ExaySRO, cheers Good

Sun, your name is on there because eventhough your in the high ranks you still take your time to stop and talk to player and to help them out.. and i have high respect for that!!!! If this was my server ALL THE PEOPLE ON THAT LIST WOULD DESERVE A SPOT IN MY STAFF, but since its not i made the list to help out the players when they dont know who to ask for help, and i know you guys are the people i can trust with newcomers to keep this server smooth its all THANKS TO YOU GUYS
Pages: 1 2 3