ExaySRO Forums

Full Version: Some info/ideas about future updates - feel free to comment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
* New avatars
* New weapon skins (for D14 weapons) - this one comes with no date when will be available.
* Rewards for Uniq slayers, Uniqs list will be updated that will count for kill
* Rewards for Guild that keep Fort for "x" weeks
* There will be no rewards for PvP for now(only in events), I may think about this later.
* Academy will be disabled. Instead Academy buffs will be available from Quest, Unique kills or Silks from NPC.
* CTF rewards will be changed, or maybe CTF NPC items will be added.
* Name change for Characters will be added, special symbols in name will be available.
* Name change for Guilds will be added, special symbols in guild name will be available.
* Most probably Ally Guilds system will be disabled.
* Maybe we finally move main town to DW Smile
* Tradeable lucky Buff from NPC with higher time
* Scrolls for Dragon Flags from Uniq drop and NPC for silks, GDF probably at NPC only.
* Some changes to Trade system and Trans pets may be applied.
*** other things I don't remember now, you can sugges on email.

* About Reborns, I will increase it now to 100, next reborn cap will require 500 Players with 100 reborns, because gap between players become fast too high.
* A starter pack for purchase will be available that will come with some reborns (yes you will be able also to buy reborns, but only with tokens)
Since there is 100 reborns now, we could have some way to spent the points without having to click a thousand times or using auto clicks, commands that will do that or even doing it on the website is something that could be really useful
(05-24-2018, 15:52 PM)Suitonkiri Wrote: [ -> ]Since there is 100 reborns now, we could have some way to spent the points without having to click a thousand times or using auto clicks, commands that will do that or even doing it on the website is something that could be really useful

on reborn 91 for phbot adding a stat points takes 11min.
This lazy-madness about stats should end here, there will NEVER be anything to add stats.
You reborn with bot, you trade with bot, you don't play game at all, now your problem is clicking to add stats.
Use autoclicker, your life anw is only on bot-mode.
(05-24-2018, 21:34 PM)Navmesh Wrote: [ -> ]This lazy-madness about stats should end here, there will NEVER be anything to add stats.
You reborn with bot, you trade with bot, you don't play game at all, now your problem is clicking to add stats.
Use autoclicker, your life anw is only on bot-mode.

XD im in favor of this idealism, this is just you being more and more lazy

honestly with this 60rb increase, the def/atk is kind of screwed between players  there should be a incoming balancing update on that matter, some classes are to high on damage while others are falling to low. 

A increase in Mobs HP would be cool too, maybe increase job cave spawn rate/exp/hp/mob damage, it would make some competivity alive again with more players being tempted to go with job capes (afk botting would be fun there with the eminent threat of getting killed)
Hello,

I think you should disable academy system, or atleast reset honor ranking like every 2 days, it's stupid u have to graduate 1000 times a fake char or many fake chars to get silver buff... :/ ! Best is to disable the whole academy system and like make some honor rank by unique kills, job, quests... That's my humble opinion.
(01-10-2020, 19:58 PM)gabrlito Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I think you should disable academy system, or atleast reset honor ranking like every 2 days, it's stupid u have to graduate 1000 times a fake char or many fake chars to get silver buff... :/ ! Best is to disable the whole academy system and like make some honor rank by unique kills, job, quests... That's my humble opinion.

16. → Using own chars for Academy will result in 1 week/perm ban and academy points wiped.

this thing first
second :Biggrin did you even start with academy? I did 1k grads in 2 and a half months if you problems with getting grads is one thing but dont think players are making fake chars to get grads
(01-10-2020, 23:13 PM)devillolipop Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2020, 19:58 PM)gabrlito Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

16. → Using own chars for Academy will result in 1 week/perm ban and academy points wiped.

this thing first
second :Biggrin did you even start with academy? I did 1k grads in 2 and a half months if you problems with getting grads is one thing but dont think players are making fake chars to get grads

Oh, so, you mean, like, you prefer those 24/7 sbot academy parties than getting h/points by actually playing the game doing other things besides botting or pwlvling? Dude... The server has like 80 active players (maybe less)... If it had like 3000, i wouldn't mind academy system. Sounds like wasted 2 and half month for me xd ! But cheers, good for you.
Academy already suffered a clean up so you newbiea could get honor buffa easier, start farming grads, it's that easy
(01-13-2020, 19:33 PM)devillolipop Wrote: [ -> ]Academy already suffered a clean up so you newbiea could get honor buffa easier, start farming grads, it's that easy

You're missing the whole point but w/e, it's a fast server, maybe i'm the one who's wrong anyways.
Pages: 1 2