ExaySRO Forums

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi staff,

First of all good job on website it looks great but the main thing why I'm sending you this email is because of the problem that I am having with my account. I didn't play on Exay for maybe year and a half to two years so i decided to come back again but when i logged in it said that my account was banned (account: pandemonaeon666). What was the reason because nothing is coming to my mind what i did wrong. I would like his account to get unbanned if it is possible if not will it be possible to change an email of this banned account to some email that I am not using so i could create a new account with my primary mail (which is the one on the banned account). I am requesting this because I wanna come back to play and if i did something which was against the rules sorry in advance but honestly nothing is coming to my mind because I did not play for long time. I hope I will hear from you soon.

P.S. I tried using the ticket method first but for some reason it couldn't submit it.

Kind regards.
Hello mate.
Send your request to "exaysro@gmail.com".
BR
(10-29-2017, 15:08 PM)QARA Wrote: [ -> ]Hello mate.
Send your request to "exaysro@gmail.com".
BR

I did which is the same text but no response. Do you need any more information ?  If yes I will be more than to input.
You have to wait a little bit. Because GM Navmesh has now a vacation Smile