Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEW EVENT IN GOD AREA
Thumbs Up 
Hey Admin,
I know a tragedy has happened and a game will never be more important than a family, but i suggest when your back you make an event where for 2 weeks you open GOD AREA, with uniques lv 110 with x2 experience that drop Silver Coin-Gold Coin. For Example Make it into a dungeon that can be only entered when party if full (EXP AND ITEM SHARE ONLY ) also add time spare like 30min and have 3 uniques in there each unique drops 8 coins so everyone would end up having 3 coins on the end of the run, people could work together for once, and just maybe get the lady from smarkland etc that gives out the items after every 10 levels, and make it every 10 coins you can recieve a prize box, anything from 13dg +10 weapon, gold, hp 10k, Exp Box when you open it you get certain amount of exp point etc,also make it from lv 101 because that will also motivate people to train harder, so they can enter it.. is just an idea but you never know if you make a video of it and stuff aswell could bring a lot of people to the server also change the server cap to 1000 so more players could join (:

IF its a stupid idea to any of you then step up and say something im not gonna get offended i just think by doing that after the event is done this server will be 700/1000 players everyday because many new player will join, feel better admin!!! Sincerely ImStonedxD
hmm i think you can better use titan areaSmile
cuz that area is kinda useless XDand in god area we got phy mag roc Smile
also i like the idea but the 10k hp scroll cant be added i think Smile
cuz we got already hp increase things from the daily quest and i think if you use that 1
you cannot use the other 1 Smile
(06-28-2013, 02:07 AM)IDontKnow Wrote:  hmm i think you can better use titan areaSmile
cuz that area is kinda useless XDand in god area we got phy mag roc Smile
also i like the idea but the 10k hp scroll cant be added i think Smile
cuz we got already hp increase things from the daily quest and i think if you use that 1
you cannot use the other 1 Smile

it was just an idea, and the prizes just like a perspective on how the rewards could be but ye i agree with you titan arena (:
ye i didnt say it whas a bad idea xD
Very good idea but I think you should post it here https://forum.exaysro.com/showthread.php?tid=651
hum i realy love that ideaSmile)
Next days i'll merge your Post with the Thread which Sun posted.

So long you can post here, all will disappear Wink