Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWBIE GUIDE TO SURVIVE
(10-31-2016, 02:00 AM)Sprokolyotz Wrote:  Yeah! what are the odds. Admin Nav I know its out of topic , just want to clarify something since 3 accounts are allowed in this server, is it okay to multilogin that 3 accounts simultaneously? does it violates the rules or not? TIA

Hi, that is allowed to do, you can bot all 3 accounts, just check rules for this:

PHP Code:
Using more than 1 client(from same ipin one place (where you can get any kind of advantage over other players 
for example events/event area/unique location/daily quests/FortressWar/PVP/Arena/CTF/etcis not allowed
(it is allowed for bot/stalls/exchange between accounts/players), 
the afk-bot method at unique spawns around the map is not allowed either
whoever decides to break these rules regardless of the consequences will be banned 1day/week/permanent
practically you can set all 3 bots to farm letters but not in party with your own chars and should be set in different places.
However soon max connection from IP could be increased and this rule will be edited, check it when you read notice about more Acc from one IP Smile
Admin email: exaysro@gmail.com Only this one is real.
Thanks for clearing this out admin nav. good thing I confirmed it first because that is what im trying to point out here - my plan is to farm gold and coins faster. but since its violates the rule I guess I should just avoid it, may sound a bit cliche but, sooner or later you will able to find out if someone taking advantage and playing against the rule. Besides the good thing it will minimize the traffic and it will be easier to connect to server and play with with lesser lag. Smile
https://www.exaysro.com
IGN: Sprokolyotz, Shendelzare, Notis_Lucis,