Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Events ideas and rewards.
Hi, I'm working right now on NPC with few rewards for events. We will start to give Exay Silk coins as reward in events and people will get why they need/able.

So I would like to hear some ideas here about new events, I don't guarantee that all or any idea will be implemented, but this would help to have an idea in general about players wishes.

Right now we have standard pack of
* Globals, Reverse, Resurrect
* Skill edit quest item (Curst heart directly from npc)
* Moving speed scrolls 150% and 200%
* Some Avatars.
* Maybe new pets.
(05-23-2013, 13:55 PM)Admin Wrote:  Hi, I'm working right now on NPC with few rewards for events. We will start to give Exay Silk coins as reward in events and people will get why they need/able.

So I would like to hear some ideas here about new events, I don't guarantee that all or any idea will be implemented, but this would help to have an idea in general about players wishes.

Right now we have standard pack of
* Globals, Reverse, Resurrect
* Skill edit quest item (Curst heart directly from npc)
* Moving speed scrolls 150% and 200%
* Some Avatars.
* Maybe new pets.

Ow... Big like for the moving speed scrolls Wink

I have idea for an event...make a pvp area or you can use event area...and organise a fight between party's something like ARENA BATTLE but without mobs Biggrin only PVP ... you can announce the event and who want to register for it to pm you with "yes" or idk...I'm sure this could be a good event...but I'm not very sure how to do it Biggrin
Hey , PVP Event ...

PVP Event Works Like this ~>

The [Admin] Make a Party At the Party Matching System and All who join , Enter the PVP Event and Teleported to The "Special event Area"
Then The players Get Called . Admin Saying Names like : "Player1" vs. "Pink" , Who lose The 1vs1 Get Teleported Back to Town .
The last 3 Who are in The Area are the Winners , Reward ?

1.st : 150 Silk
2th. : 100 Silk
3th. : 50 Silk

Rules : No scrools and Pet's Are Allowed !!! , Bowers are NOT Allowed to do Knockback 24/7 .
It Isnt Allowed to use Berserk , and it Isnt Allowed to Activate Devil Spirit , its only Allowed to Wear it .

This is my Idea Smile) What you Guys think About That Biggrin ? I Hope i Get a reward for my idea ;D ^^

Peace , Pink Smile)
(05-23-2013, 15:05 PM)Pink Wrote:  Hey , PVP Event ...

PVP Event Works Like this ~>

The [Admin] Make a Party At the Party Matching System and All who join , Enter the PVP Event and Teleported to The "Special event Area"
Then The players Get Called . Admin Saying Names like : "Player1" vs. "Pink" , Who lose The 1vs1 Get Teleported Back to Town .
The last 3 Who are in The Area are the Winners , Reward ?

1.st : 150 Silk
2th. : 100 Silk
3th. : 50 Silk

Rules : No scrools and Pet's Are Allowed !!! , Bowers are NOT Allowed to do Knockback 24/7 .
It Isnt Allowed to use Berserk , and it Isnt Allowed to Activate Devil Spirit , its only Allowed to Wear it .

This is my Idea Smile) What you Guys think About That Biggrin ? I Hope i Get a reward for my idea ;D ^^

Peace , Pink Smile)

Yea that's what I wish too...but you forgot to mention about "bless spell" Biggrin Biggrin if someone use it you don't have much chance to win Biggrin
OOo, i don't like this discrimination!!! Why Bowers are not allowed? Every char have theirs own skills. And here is balanced game! :dodgy:
Telegram: @msg_me

IGN "QARA"
Bless Spell is a Normal Skill of Europe System , it's Like Skins from the Warrior , it Must be Allowed Smile

Bowers Are allowed ! , But it's Not allowed to Do 24/7 Knockback to Wait till The Snow Shield is over or things like this Smile
And knockback isnt normal skill? Smile
Telegram: @msg_me

IGN "QARA"
(05-23-2013, 15:15 PM)Pink Wrote:  Bless Spell is a Normal Skill of Europe System , it's Like Skins from the Warrior , it Must be Allowed Smile

Bowers Are allowed ! , But it's Not allowed to Do 24/7 Knockback to Wait till The Snow Shield is over or things like this Smile

But then i don't see why bowers to not use their skills too Smile that's not fair...because every char has advantage's and disadvantages...so I think to be FAIR you can't forbid any skill Wink
Knockback isnt Forbiden ... But it's just Not Allowed to do it 24/7 to wait till the Snow Shield form INT Chars is over , U know What i mean Smile ?
Then knockback spamming should be allowed too. A warrior in bless is just as annoying as an archer kbing all the time. A pvp event is always nice though. But you can't put a 5rb against a 20rb either so there will have to be different sets of pvp matches and a premade set of rules to avoid unneeded extending of pvps.