Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Active Hungarian Guild recruiting new or old players!
Hello minden eggyes magyar jatekosnak...ha kezdo vagy es szeretnel kis segitseget, vagy ha regi vagy de uj tarsakra,...baratokra vagysz akkor a mi klanunkban a helyed ! Fekete_Sereg a neve es Cartier a mestere, mindenkit sok szeretettel varunk...irjatok PM-t Cartier-nek vagy nekem ( Sun vagyok )!

Translation in english (for admin or english speaker forumers):

Hello to all hungarian players...if you are a new player and you need some help or if you are an old player and you wish to make new friends then your place is in our guild! It's name is Fekete_Sereg (Black_Army) and the master is Cartier , we are waiting for everyone with lots of love...send PM to Cartier or to me (I'm Sun)!
(05-11-2013, 21:35 PM)zolydream Wrote:  Hello minden eggyes magyar jatekosnak...ha kezdo vagy es szeretnel kis segitseget, vagy ha regi vagy de uj tarsakra,...baratokra vagysz akkor a mi klanunkban a helyed ! Fekete_Sereg a neve es Cartier a mestere, mindenkit sok szeretettel varunk...irjatok PM-t Cartier-nek vagy nekem ( Sun vagyok )!

Translation in english (for admin or english speaker forumers):

Hello to all hungarian players...if you are a new player and you need some help or if you are an old player and you wish to make new friends then your place is in our guild! It's name is Fekete_Sereg (Black_Army) and the master is Cartier , we are waiting for everyone with lots of love...send PM to Cartier or to me (I'm Sun)!

HEY! You didnt mention what a wonderful union you are in Biggrin

Greetings <3
Oh...true! I'm sorry...yes our union is full with nice and kind players Wink so just come anyone wish ! Greets Marina...and all!
(05-11-2013, 23:33 PM)zolydream Wrote:  Oh...true! I'm sorry...yes our union is full with nice and kind players Wink so just come anyone wish ! Greets Marina...and all!

Lol you forgot one more thing to say about the union's master how awesome he is LOL
(05-12-2013, 11:05 AM)shocknoob Wrote:  
(05-11-2013, 23:33 PM)zolydream Wrote:  Oh...true! I'm sorry...yes our union is full with nice and kind players Wink so just come anyone wish ! Greets Marina...and all!

Lol you forgot one more thing to say about the union's master how awesome he is LOL

Na, its forbidden to lie :d
(05-12-2013, 13:28 PM)Marina Wrote:  

Na, its forbidden to lie :d

curse ya

Indeed i forgot to say how noob you are Shout actually you're awesome...nice to be in the same union with you ^^