Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fair
Think this is a bad move to make this event gm.
All poeple should be fighting for d14. now u almost give away free d14.
all captains where not killed by all different poeple but almost by the same 4 players.

a lot of poeple mad now..

edit: 1 player got 60 JC = 120b...
(04-13-2013, 17:25 PM)Dutch Wrote:  Think this is a bad move to make this event gm.
All poeple should be fighting for d14. now u almost give away free d14.
all captains where not killed by all different poeple but almost by the same 4 players.

a lot of poeple mad now..

edit: 1 player got 60 JC = 120b...

Allison - 1
Scorn - 4
Photovoltaik - 1
Dizzy_ -1
ameersti -3
Jasmine - 1
DontCRY - 1
BogenDepp - 1
Snipers - 1
Who got 60 JC ? and of course if ppls standing in town and shouting that it 's not fair , sorry but thats not my fault . When I summon high lvl uniques , always someone shouting that its not fair cause wizz always win. Now with low lvl uniq , shouting that it's not fair cause someone get few rewards , so please tell me what should I do? cause every time someone will shout , that something wrong.
im not jealous or what so ever.
and i was not in town-.- i zerked all the space to look for the captain's.

but beside that, is it not that u need to play on this server to get d14?
why than give away free JC.

and yes, ofcourse im the only one who speak up against something. but i am sure i speak for more than just me.

i dont flame u asbout u doing a wrong thing and not praise u for doing a good thing. just saying i think it's not a good thing to give those JC away for free.
First, were shouts as a reward , but ppls don't like it ^^ then arena coins , but again , ppls don't like it cause there are a lot of coins in bagdad from mobs , and bots working fine to get them... -_- Now JC coins , but now, someone think that its alright and someone talk that its not. So ^^ Maybe it's time to offer ? create topic or something and discuss , what do u wanna to get as reward -_- Cause im really don't know already.