Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reborn
server is reborn ruin too think in less than 30 days will have players with at least 20 reborns in a pvp it will be impossible to be killed reborns spoils servers've seen so many servers shut down for not having more players playing, else items sells sun to sun why not put items to drop at a rate super low iso making players more active, with iso would make a more balanced server for new members, I think if one member asim new starts playing here ums 10 days, he will not have not a chance in pvp with other players for items with another player on the server drops down becomes more active and not only a server kills unikes as ta ve so far so if they kill unikes event, iso silkroad is not to min and another serves Mu, sorry ese is more my way of thinking and my criticizes know that not everyone thinks like that, sorry my bad english
Quote:
If reborn will be a fail it could be always disabled and characters set to default there is no problem, but also I don't see what you could do at lvl 130, because with such rates there will not be a problem to lvl up.

I get your point but that is totally different server from what I would like to have atm.
Need mid rates ~200, with no item SoSun in shop all in unique. But such servers are alot around imo.
(04-11-2013, 22:26 PM)Admin Wrote:  If reborn will be a fail it could be always disabled and characters set to default there is no problem, but also I don't see what you could do at lvl 130, because with such rates there will not be a problem to lvl up.

I get your point but that is totally different server from what I would like to have atm.
Need mid rates ~200, with no item SoSun in shop all in unique. But such servers are alot around imo.

Definitely do not put characters to default if you choose to get rid of rebirth -_-
Just set a limit, if you ever took rebirth away from those who worked hard, you'd lose more than half of your players.
it should be 10 reborns per account Smile it would be beter and it would no over power. Smile