Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inventory tidy tool
Hello guys,

I'have been playing silkroad since 2006, and It has always bothered me (specially since private servers started back in 2009 ZSZC, Fembria etc)
Also since last update I was wondering if there is some kind of tool that will tidy my inventory like when I get 10 globals from letters event each of them is 1 by 1, so this tool will search them up and put all of them on single stack, because I have like 10 sets of letters which is 500 items won, and It takes me a lot of time to put them all on group stack.

Anyone has idea for this tool ? It maybe even exists allready I don't know.

Thanks.
(03-07-2017, 08:44 AM)benossa Wrote:  Hello guys,

I'have been playing silkroad since 2006, and It has always bothered me (specially since private servers started back in 2009 ZSZC, Fembria etc)
Also since last update I was wondering if there is some kind of tool that will tidy my inventory like when I get 10 globals from letters event each of them is 1 by 1, so this tool will search them up and put all of them on single stack, because I have like 10 sets of letters which is 500 items won, and It takes me a lot of time to put them all on group stack.

Thanks.

Hello Benossa , i asked this  question yesterday :Smile  the answer was   = 1. No , you can't exchange all letter in one go  and   2. No, The rewards will not be autostacked  Sbot has function that can  stackk item together  

Chronic
(03-07-2017, 11:03 AM)CuddyX Wrote:  

Thanks.

Hello Benossa , i asked this  question yesterday :Smile  the answer was   = 1. No , you can't exchange all letter in one go  and   2. No, The rewards will not be autostacked  Sbot has function that can  stackk item together  

Chronic

Thanks for info
(03-07-2017, 11:58 AM)benossa Wrote:  
(03-07-2017, 11:03 AM)CuddyX Wrote:  

Thanks.

Chronic

Thanks for info

no problem :Smile good luck