Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X_Blazers_X
X_Blazers_X 

We are a new guild  looking for active and daily players. i'm XxChronicxX / _SunWukong_  PM me ingame if you would like to join.
also contact  my soon to be second in command : RainMak3r 

Ofcourse most guild have a couple requirements ( example : Need to be full D14 gear+acc) or ( need atleast certain ammount of reborns)

Well my guild has no such requirements i will take anyone  who want to help  & join a growing fun loving community al we ask for is not to give up everything so you would be able to play no, i respect that you have  a schoollife, family & work ect ... soo i understand not been able to be online everyday is normal but if you would be unable to come online  minimun 7 days i would like to ask you to report this to me :Smile

only important requirements to me is humanity 
- respect for youreself and others 
- no insulting players / GM's
- in guild chat prefer English speaking so everyone is understandable ( you may speak  private chat in youre language  to whoever you want, just be sure they understand and speak it also )
- and most IMPORTANT  one is  to enjoy youre stay in Exay sro and  have fun !!

because my objective is not creating ingame soldiers  but a band of brothers and sisters Smile