Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
mBot & Setup Guide.
(07-08-2018, 01:08 AM)Freaky Wrote:  Now i bought the original sbot. without any trojans and hacks

This is always the best solution xD
Admin email: exaysro@gmail.com Only this one is real.
(07-08-2018, 12:04 PM)Navmesh Wrote:  This is always the best solution xD

+1
old soul 
young heart
in the distance
I can smell you fart

<3 

https://t.me/Kkkonguito
its appears could not find cracked mbot files 
what is that mean??
Are you starting the .exe mbot? if so always use the Loader in Administrator mode.

if that doesnt help you, try to add the mbot crack to antivirus exceptions, since your antivirus might be deleting part of the mbot files
Life is 3 days, you're on your 2nd one already.

What are you gonna do tomorrow?
i added the whole folder mbot to windows defender in windows10 and no result. Still error could not find cracked file. Any ideas? Sad(
Hi guys,

I hope you're doing well.

So I followed the setup guide and did everything as was supposed to. Extracted all the files, added as exception in the firewall and everything. However, when I open the bot and click "Start Client" - nothing happens.
Edit: forgot to mention I'm running it from "temp_mload.exe" as Administrator.

Any ideas as to why that may be happening?

Thank you in advance.

Best deeds,
V.
it doesnt give you any kind of error? in logs

On the Logs tab - there's nothing. On the main tab Client/Login, on the bottom right it says "An unknown error occured while checking for a mBot update"
But nothing else other than that - just nothing happens Biggrin
Does someone know how the questscript works ? I did the walkscript from the first quest to the second. i marked in the "extra" settings -> "if a chosen quest has been completed" and "start quest script". "chosen quest" i put also the quest. the questscript is also in there. but somehow if the first quest is finished he walks to the other questspot but then just stands there. i think it has something to do with the area because you have to click on "activ" before he starts to bot.

do you have to record the part where you do the area at the second quest spot ?
You have to record everything
The walking to the botting area and the area in which you want the char to stop and farm