Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to get gold??
hi

im kinda new at this game

how to get gold??

I've seen a lot of players with 20b minimum and I have 20m
Earn it. Farm...there are gold quests in Newbie Zone for JC and LC.
YOu kill 1500 ongs for the reward.
(10-14-2014, 22:27 PM)vladdidar Wrote:  Earn it. Farm...there are gold quests in Newbie Zone for JC and LC.
YOu kill 1500 ongs for the reward.

Thats a joke , spend 1 hour or more to get 2 jc lol. there is not enough ways to earn gold here. Ive done forgotten world 40+ times and nothing. Plus these idiots here starting to sell immortals for 20 jc , and drop prices on commander and sereness.?? STUPID! lower jc from earning gold and raise prices on items .
There is also other ways to earn gold. Buy some silk, get VIP premiums and D14 immortals. Sell them to a fair price in stall. Also do yourself a big favor, ask people around how much VIP's and immortals cost.
pm me ingame and I'll tell you how you can quickly and easily make gold.

oOFacePalm

I'm not online every day so try it on different days. Smile
PM in game name Tepat or CoklatCheese . He will help you if free
with the right party in Plvl, i have done in only one night like 700 mil ....the secret is to grind as much as you can....thats it
pffft what if I get plvl to 107 and then I have no gold to buy anything? and no one has gaved me anything, there must be another way for new players to get gold without begging.

ATM I have no gold to buy anything for lvl 108 cuz I cant grind a 5D Stuff -.-
(03-17-2015, 01:12 AM)iJonJon Wrote:  pffft what if I get plvl to 107 and then I have no gold to buy anything? and no one has gaved me anything, there must be another way for new players to get gold without begging.

ATM I have no gold to buy anything for lvl 108 cuz I cant grind a 5D Stuff -.-

Then you are doing it wrong my friend.