Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For New Players
Welcome To the New Players Smile

So i am the Academy Master " Pink " ingame Smile

If you Whant Free plvl to 105 , And Get 100M To buy a Set , just PM Me ingame Smile I am There for all Questions you Got about our Server . Have Fun here , and enjoy the Game ... See u Ingame Wink
Peace Biggrin !

PM Ingame : Pink

PS : Hope its the Right Topic for this Blum2
Nice to See that i already Helped alot of Players in only 1 Day Smile Already got 17 PM's Smile Nice to meet u all Smile

You are Welcome , Peace Smile
GUYS PINK IS A GREAT PERSON TO ASK FOR HELPP INGAME!!! shes about to hit 300 graduates!! dedication pays off!!
This is a little offtopic but why do you capitalise random words in your sentences pink?
ye i can have 300 graduates to if i put bot 24/7 in event area xD or not pinkWink
and moshe he probally dont know what you are saying xD
Pink is propably greatest player on this server, he helped me on start and give me some gold and advice for start.
Pink BIIG THANKS. Wink
(09-19-2013, 19:01 PM)lafayette Wrote:  Pink is propably greatest player on this server, he helped me on start and give me some gold and advice for start.
Pink BIIG THANKS. Wink

np dudeSmile
i know it, i am the only one:p
hello!

im new here... can you help me pink!? after i download the client? thx in advance:biggrin:
i an not at home at the momentSmile) ill be back tommorow
Hello, new here too and would love to actually have an ingame "mentor".

This server seems pretty nice, been away from SRO for far too long, i remember mostly survival basics..

Not always obvious to hunt food and make your own fire i guess... -__- .. nvm.. ignore.

Anyway, do not plan on being a bother..(much).

^^